July 18, 2003

I have a big meeting of our cooperative association of churches this weekend (and since I'm the president, I probably ought to at least show up), so let me toss you a link to chew on for a couple of days:

Need an Exit (yes, it's another Matrix-themed site)

The authors do a great job of pointing out Christian interpretations of the symbols in The Matrix, stopping just short of claiming the film is a Christian allegory (unsupportable, in my view). Check it out, and make sure you choose both the red pill and the blue pill!

Does the Matrix have you...or is your mind free? Any thoughts out there on the nature of consciousness and perception or the theological implications of the Matrix films? Click "Comment" below to share your perspective!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home