August 30, 2003

Welcome to NeoTheo(b)logue 2.0

Whew! As so many neophyte bloggers have learned, incorporating a new template can be like getting involved in a land war in Asia, in other words, a far bigger mess than most are probably ready for. Well, I've learned my lesson. If NeoTheo(b)logue ever evolves to 3.0, it will be because I've paid someone to do it! =)

I hope you like the new look. But more importantly I'd like you to put on your future-sensitive glasses and notice the new direction I'd like to take the content of the site. Actually, it's more of a return to my original intent, as verbalized in the "Envisioning" blurb to the left. I'm going to try to get away from classical blogging (reporting and commenting on what others have written) and use this site to publicly chart the course of my own theological journey.

That makes your feedback more important than ever! I'd really appreciate any comments you have to offer on what I'm publishing here. In fact, if you have thoughts about the new look or the new direction, click on "Comment" below and broadcast them!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read NeoTheo(b)logue!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home