October 20, 2003

Home safe and (almost) sound

Hello again from Portugal, my friends...and thanks for sticking with me over the last few days. On Thursday my two year old daughter began showing the tell-tale signs of an ear infection, and on Friday my four year old son caught some kind of stomach bug (I'll spare you the grusome details, but suffice it to say that I spent most of the weekend changing sheets.) Glory be to God, we made it home again in spite of (or perhaps through) the suffering...

...then I woke up at 2 AM with cold chills and a fever. I wonder how many people we infected yesterday? Hint: If you spent any time in London's Gatwick Airport or the Lisbon International Airport yesterday, start taking vitiman C now. And praying... =) Anyway, thanks for lifting us up this last week.

I have a surprise for those of you who have been following my Bookblog of Decision Making and the Will of God with baited breath. The friends we stayed with in England had one of the other books that I mentioned a while back in my "God's Will Bibliography" (forgive me if I feel too miserable to post a link and feel free to use the search function over there on the left to find it)(Edit: here it is!), and I found the time to read it and prepare a summary and review. I'll try to get it up today (if I can drag myself out of bed) or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home