December 23, 2003

"The answers are coming, Neo..."

After too long a wait, Matrix Revolutions is finally coming to the base theater here in our community. It's showing four times between January second and fifth, and I should be able to see at least three of those showings! All you people who have been arriving at NeoTheo(b)log via googling "matrix revolutions explanation" or something like that (which is pretty amazing since I don't show up in the first twenty pages of that search), your wait is almost over.

I won't be reviewing the film--the last thing the blogosphere needs is another Matrix Revolutions review, and there's not much point in reviewing a film that's a couple of months old anyway--but I will post my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home