January 30, 2004

grid book blog :: A Primer on Postmodernism

coverHere's my proposal for our "Grid Book Blog" on Grenz. By Friday, February 6, please read the first two chapters of A Primer on Postmodernism and blog your thoughts on your home blog. At the top of the post (not necessarily in the title, but before the content of your post), please include this text string: grid book blog :: A Primer on Postmodernism. That will allow a reader to easily google all of our writings.

I don't plan to influence the content of your posts. You're some of my favorite bloggers and so I know your writing will be quality and meaningful. I look forward to reading your perspective!

If you've got ideas on how to make this better, please comment to this post. If you have access to a copy of Grenz's book and you'd like to participate but haven't informed me yet, comment or drop me an email. The more, the merrier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home