January 02, 2004

"Is this real?"

Finally. After over six months of waiting (I saw Matrix Reloaded in June), I've finally seen Revolutions. Unlike many, I left the theater quite satisfied, but with more questions than answers. And you know what? I'm okay with that. So if you're one of those dozens of people who arrives at NeoTheo(b)log by googling something like "Matrix Revolutions explanation" or something like that, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, at least for now.

I've got too much to think about to post with any coherence right now, but I will say this. I thought the film was a good and fitting conclusion to what is perhaps the most thought-provoking film project ever created. Neo, I'm a believer.

(I'll also say that the preview of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King that preceded the film was well worth the price of admission.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home