June 08, 2004

Because bloggers express

Well, it's finally here--International Weblogger's Day! This meme didn't take off like many of us expected it would, but still, hundreds of bloggers are taking part in the observance. I think it's a worthwhile project because I think blogging is a worthwhile project. Any tool that puts the ability to publish into the hands of the masses has value.

By the way, did any of you get the presents you wanted? Believe it or not, NeoTheolog must have been a good blogger this year; my AirPort card arrived yesterday, just in time for my trip to Oxford! I suspect I'll be trying to install it sometime today or tomorrow, so if I go offline for a few days, it will be because I screwed it up. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home