July 28, 2004

As if one blog wasn't enough

I added a new feature today; you'll notice it at the top of the sidebar to the right. It's called Blog-within-the-blog, and it's powered by del.icio.us with a little help from Feed2JS. The idea is to post interesting finds from around the Internet in the Blog-within-the-blog along with a sentence of commentary. That will free up the main area for original posts or links that require extended commentary. Let me know what you think about this feature!

(Oh, and by the way, I'm wavering a bit in my enthusiasm for this new template...I'm glad to have so many positive comments, but I'm finding it much more difficult to modify than my old one. Could it be that the time has come for me to make the switch to TypePad?)

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Haven't explored the sidebar yet; but if you do try Typepad, let me know, 'cause I've wondered about it too. Just at present I'm still enjoying Blogger because it's free!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your new look very much.

- Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home