July 22, 2004

Welcome to NeoTheo(b)log 3.0!

Well, ever since Blogger relaunched earlier this year I've been hoping to recode NeoTheo(b)log to take advantage of their great new features. Something like four months later I've finally gotten around to it! I hope you like version 3.0 of the site. I'll probably be making a few more minor changes over the next couple of weeks, but I'd love to have your first impressions. Love it? Hate it? Anything you'd change? Please let me know!

Update: I've now set the comments so that you don't have to be a registered Blogger user to comment. Sorry, Chera, that you had to be the guinea pig!

5 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Chera said...

Oh, I like it! Very colorful :) The only thing is.. I had to sign up for an account to leave a comment...

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger rod said...

whose that handsome guy whose pic you posted in your profile?

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the blog is greatly improved. Bravo!

Dave

THE GRACE PAGES
http://blogs.salon.com/0003622

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan - this looks great - easy on the eyes. I updated your link from Innovators for Christ to 3.0... looks good on you. - Greg - www.innovationministries.com

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Darren said...

I like the new look, Daniel! Very greeeeen.

The green text on green background is a little squint-inducing, though. Something higher contrast would be easier on the ol' peepers.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home