January 16, 2005

Anyone going to South by Southwest?

I'm talking about the 12th annual 2005 South by Southwest Festival and Conference, March 11-20, Austin, Texas:
The SXSW INTERACTIVE FESTIVAL brings together uber-geeks and digital innovators from around the world for four days of keynote speeches, Trade Show, panels, parties and assorted evening fun. Now in its twelfth year, this is the event where the web's most creative minds share their ideas about how interactive technology will shape our future.
There's a Film Conference and Festival as well. Did I mention student rates? Shoot me an email if you're interested in going; if I go I'll probably drive down from Waco and there might be room for one or two here at chez NeoTheolog.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Alas, I live too far north for SXSW to make much sense for me these days. But my buddy Alex will be co-keynoting, so if you go, be sure to take in his talk -- it'll be good stuff. :-)

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are talking the language of our favorite son, Reedman. He'd probably welcome a ride to this kind of thing and drool all the way down I-35.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home