February 11, 2005

Road trip to see Walter Brueggemann

Attention Central Texas theology geeks! Walter Brueggemann, Professor Emeritus at Columbia Theological Seminary and author of Old Testament commentaries in several series and many other books, including The Prophetic Imagination, is delivering a set of lectures at Christ Church Cathedral in Houston next weekend, February 18-19. The theme is "The Good Psalms, the Hard Psalms, the Surprising Psalms." If any of our readers are interested in a little road trip, shoot me an email. Cost is $10 for students or $36 for everyone else and includes lunch on Saturday.

(By the way, Baylor readers, let's do coffee sometime! Email me and I'll even buy the first cup.)

4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Anna said...

oh me me! Wait, I live in California... Blah. :-(

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger DesertPastor said...

Anna,
Daniel used to really be nice, but lately he keeps bringing stuff up like this and rubbing it in. ;)

Think he's gonna keep this up? Or is it merely a Texan virius that will pass in time? :D

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Manders said...

Oh, man. I would love to go, but I was just in Houston and I have two tests to study for this weekend. :(

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Myles said...

i'll do some coffee sometime. email me.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home