January 31, 2005

Who's afraid of the big bad heretics?

There's an excellent discussion going on over at Amanda's blog, The Living Room, on false gospels and whether or not they're a danger to the church. Check it out and add your perspective here: "Why this is a really bad idea." Feel free to snoop around the rest of Amanda's Living Room while you're there; she's got some great thoughts to contribute to the Christian conversation.

(My thoughts on this topic may soon develop into a post here at NeoTheo(b)log, draft title, "Heretics and why I love them." Watch for it.)

4 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Anna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Cool thread, dude, thanks for the link.

I'm waiting for the "I love heretics post"
...

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger DesertPastor said...

"Heretics and why I love them."You don't have leanings toward the Children of God, do you? :O

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger two_dishes said...

I like how the heretical books include any book of the Bible not sanctioned for inclusion by the Roman Bishops 1700 years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home