March 02, 2005

I bet you're wondering, "Now why don't he write?"

It's because I've been investing all my blog-time and pouring all my blog-energy into a terrific discussion on the nature of the Church and the role of tradition in shaping it over at Doug's blog Xanthikos. If you're interested in such things, or if the idea of three Eastern Orthodox taking on one evangelical Protestant in the Theological Arena of Death (okay, maybe the "Theological Arena of Irenic Discourse" is more appropriate) sounds appealing to you, then check it out here.

5 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger DesertPastor said...

You're right. I was wondering.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting......that other web sight and the "discussion" ! really enjoyed what I thought I understood! thanks

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Chera said...

Yeah, I had been wondering...

Have you seen this article? I thought it was interesting:

Faithful Track Questions, Answers and Minutiae on Blogs - it's from the NY Times.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Chera said...

(Psst, Hard Soap is now up at www.hardsoap.net. It still needs a few more tweaks, but it's in working order now!)

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "Dances With Wolves" reference! Glad you're not lying dead on the prairie somewhere... Charlie

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home