April 29, 2006

Mere Conference

Welcome to the Third Austin C.S. Lewis Conference sponsored by the Hill Country Institute for Contemporary Christianity! I'm attending today with Lucas Land of My Four Walls and Joe Bumbulis, frequent M4W commenter. Lucas is live-blogging the sessons (link to come) and I thought I'd try to do the same, as my re-entry into the blogosphere. We've just been enjoying some great worship music from Wear That Shoe, and there are some great plenary speakers lined up: William Lane Craig, Peter Kreeft, and Frederica Mathews-Green. I think I'll try to blog notes from the plenaries (as long as I can keep my batteries charged) as well as thoughts that occur to me in between.

If you've had NeoTheolog in your RSS reader but had forgotten me in my year-long blogging hiatus...well, it's nice to see you again. I hope you'll find something here that will bless you. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the (re-) beginning of something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home