July 25, 2006

Blog Update

The NeoTheolog is busy putting the finishing touches on a summer internship/individual study project. As a result, I'll be out of the blog-loop for a couple of weeks while I wrap things up. I'm looking forward to the fall and the possibility of launching not one but two new blogs–one dealing with integrating emerging values into a traditional church (hopefully with regular video), the other with Christian ecumenics.

I'm thankful for all my readers, but especially for those who have offered comments and engaged me on the topics I've raised. You are a blessing to me!

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger DesertPastor said...

Looking forward to it, Daniel.

Blessings, friend!

- Chris

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger joshua said...

I like your blog. Do come back soon. All the best!!

This is Joshua from Israeli Uncensored News

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home